Kinjo Sushi & Grill COVID 19 Measures
We would like to share our efforts and practices in creating a safe and clean environment for you and our employees in the hopes that this would bring you peace of mind whenever you do business with us.
- On a daily basis, we provide our employees with necessary PPE such as gloves, masks and face shields. Back of house staff are mandated to wear masks and gloves during their shift.
- Body temperature check on all Kinjo employees before starting each shift.
- Staff members are mandated to frequent washing of hands or at least every hour and before starting their shifts.
- All Kinjo locations are limiting the amount of walk in customers and promoting curbside pickups.
- All Kinjo staff members are also mandated to follow social distancing from co-workers during their shifts.
- All but not limited to common contact areas such as door handles, telephones, debit machines.
- POS screens, tablets and fomites are sanitized frequently, or at least every hour.\
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided and are quickly and easily accessible to all staff members and customers.
- A contactless body temperature check is required for non employees before entering our